Your Privacy Preferences: You can review and re-assess your privacy preferences at any time, by clicking here:
Questions regarding the policy statement should be directed to the Web site administrator for clarification at email@example.com.
We believe that meeting your expectations of privacy during your visits to this Web site is of the highest priority and is critical to the continued success of this site and to the overall health and vitality of the Internet.
We can be reached at the following addresses:
Flattop Productions, Inc.
8275 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite. 200
Las Vegas, NV 89123
- A. Information Collected:
1. In general, you can view the flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ site without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information about yourself.
Google.com uses various domains to set cookies used in our advertising products and to collect analytical data, including the following domains and some country-specific versions of these domains (such as google.fr):
2. We collect anonymous information from your visits to flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ by using the IP addresses from the Log files. We keep track of domain names but not the e-mail address, of anyone who visits our Web site. However, when you post a comment on any of the posts, we can view the e-mail address and name of the author of the comment. These e-mail addresses are not used for any purpose except to validate that the person making the comment is a real person.
3. We also collect data on some of the pages that you may visit and the information that you may submit when you use the e-mail newsletter registration form, (that page is not yet enabled, but we will be adding it soon). We may also collect data about what pages you looked at and/or access and how long you spent on the flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ Web site.
- B. Sharing of Information:
1. We share aggregate information with advertisers regarding the demographics of our visitors. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
2. If you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information for the purpose of making a purchase or entering a contest, we will forward that specific information to the third parties for credit card/check processing and order fulfillment. While flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ will seek to require that any such third parties will follow the appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use any part of this information except for the express purpose for which it was provided, flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of any third parties.
3. We may partner with another party to provide specific services. If you were to sign up for these special services, we will share the names and other contact information as is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
4. We may disclose personal identifiable information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of the law or to comply with legal process served on flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com.
5. In some circumstances, usually as a result of publishing an article on flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ Web site, we are contacted by individuals seeking personal identifiable information about a subject of the published article. We will only disclose this information to these specific third parties if we have received explicit permission from the subject of the query granting the release of this information.
- C. Links and Forums:
2. We use e-mail links within the flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ Web site to allow you to contact us directly via e-mail. We use the information provided in your e-mail to respond to your questions and comments. We may also store your comments for future reference. Your personal information is only shared with third parties with your explicit permission.
- D. Cookies and other tracking technologies:
1. flyfishingdhouston.thelocalangler.com/ may use persistent “cookies” to store and track information on our Web site, enabling us to provide our visitors with customizable and personalized services. Such a service may include remembering preferences that you voluntarily set so we can supply the latest insider tips and special promotions for Preferred Readers Group events. Cookies are small bits of data that we send to the browser on your computer from our Web server.
2. flyfishinghoustonthelocalangler.com/ supports the efforts of the Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P) and may incorporate some of the tracking protocol at a future date. But we feel strongly that you have the absolute authority to control any of your personal information that is gathered on this Web site. The Web site administrator will endeavor to stay current with the technological changes associated with privacy issues to ensure that your rights to privacy while visiting this Web site are protected.
- E. Security:
1. At present, flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/does not support an internal commerce Web site, (for the purchase of books and products through the use of credit cards or electronic cash). All such purchases are conducted through third parties, and SSL encryption is used when you are prompted to enter sensitive information, (such as credit card number and/or social security number).
2. While secure encryption technology is used to protect sensitive information on-line, we also protect all user information that is stored offline. Only one person, the Web site administrator, has access to the distribution list and database that we use to send the e-newsletters. A third-party company stores the e-mail addresses of subscribers to the e-newsletter in a secure and encrypted database.
3. No unauthorized person has access of any kind to any of the flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ online files.
F. Use of flyfishingdallas.thelocalangler.com/ by children:
1. While this Web site is not directed at children, it is our intention that the content produced and published on flyfishingdallas.thelocalangler.com/ be useful, entertaining and of reasonable acceptance for all ages of children and adults.
2. We are supportive and committed to comply with all applicable laws and requirements in this regard.
- G. Notification of Changes:
1. This privacy statement was last updated on October 7, 2020. A notice will be posted on the flyfishinghouston.thelocalangler.com/ home page for thirty (30) days whenever this privacy statement is changed. Basically, what all this means is, “What happens here, stays here.”